Anatomy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mischa

Juvie Member
Someone needs to make an anatomy chart for bearded dragons to serve as a learning tool to help better the understanding of how the beardie works! :lol:

ghr15

Sub-Adult Member
I used to have the link for a site with that showed a beardie who dies of health issues caused from walnut shell substrate but I lost the link a while ago.

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
There is an x-ray of Zak n Wheezie if that would help. It is posted somewhere in their thread. I know they are 2 headed but the body make up is about the same. PM fresnowitte,she may be able to tell you what page. I'll try to look it up.

mischa

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Yeah that gross anatomy is the only thing I can find I was hoping more for a chart though! :lol:

O-Gonchothedragon

Juvie Member
hi,
about charts, i know there are lizard charts on google image,books, sites, etc. ive never seen a BD chart, but they shouldnt be that different. i recently asked a wildlife expert/vet/rehabilitater "how is a BD/lizards anatomy compared to a humans?" and he said that the anatomy works and rather looks the same as us. i also asked that question only this time about the senses compared- and ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh man i could write pages about the senses- there all sooo different!http://images.google.com/images?q=lizard%20anatomy&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:eek:fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi

tell me if u want bd sense sites!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Okay I just found one of our members that had posted a drawing/pic of a beardies anatomy unfortunately the pic was no longer where I seen it last(was at photobucket). :( However I did PM this member an asked if they would mind posting it here if a copy was still available. Keep finger crossed! :wink:

All lizards that lay eggs would have the same basic anatomy. Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom