Zinger's reunion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Have you noticed that quite a few dragons have huge posts of their life? I might start one for Zinger, because he has many antics :twisted:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
Yep I figured I might as well use one post instead of maken a new one everyday. :) Plus its like a timeline in there life just think after 6 months to a yr you can look at your very first post and cry over how little they were and the goofy stuff they used to do!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
I like the idea. It's easy to keep up on all of our favourite beardie friends, and I know for me it's been a good tool in tracking Cam's health.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Jasper's Mom":b8ae6 said:
I like the idea. It's easy to keep up on all of our favourite beardie friends, and I know for me it's been a good tool in tracking Cam's health.

Agreed. I do not keep a diary myself so Rubens journey has been saved online here so I can always come back and look up the advice given to me.

Holly

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
is it normal for bearded dragons to make a clicking noise after they drink? I dont think its respiratory infection because that's the only time he ever does it.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Guess WHAT?!

I found Zinger's MOM! Now I see where he gets his good looks. This is an older pic of me roughly and badly photoshopped! :lol:

Zinger and I mix:

Me-and-Zinger.gif

The image of me originally, lol

BDORG008.jpg

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Sorry been gone for a week. Zinger has been a bum! We had a little massacre though....

I go to the petstore and ask for 60 crix. The guy comes out with like 300. I go :shock:

Guy: that'll lastcha fora week.

I was glad that he gave me so many, but i dont have the means to take care of more than a day or two worth of crickets. It was horrible!

sara24354

Sub-Adult Member
Cricket smell is horrible~!!!!! I ordered in bulk a total of 1 time and we couldn't handle the smell,not having anywhere to keep them really. I have a friend who does rescues of dragons as well as other critters, so he orders like 3000 at a time(he has a spare room where he can keep them) so I just buy crickets from him 2 times a week.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
GREAT NEWS!!!

You guys at beardeddragon.org pressure me you understand!? PRESSURE!!!
You finally convinced me to buy a 500 ct. cup of pheonix worms. They are more expensive than those nasty crickets, but hopefully they wont have that horrible smell!!!!!

UPDATE:

Zinger is 8 mos and 3 weeks. He is chubby and stubborn! Although I'd like him to be a bit bigger, he's 17 1/2 inches.

haleygirl272

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
UPDATE:

Zinger is now refusing to bask. As some of you know, Holly (AKA Ethelia)'s dragon, Ruben, is doing this too.

This is a ridiculous conspiracy that must be stopped! :protest:

Last night, he was sleeping in his box next to me. So when I got up this morning, I put him in his tank. He was on his hammock, but it fell along with him. (don't worry, it's low to the ground.) He groggily butt wiggles into his hide. Fast forward to 10:00. I come in and he's ASLEEP! I say "awww... heck no." I go over and scold him and snuggle him and force him to bask. He keeps going under his hide! Little booger.

About the phoenix worms: He loves them, but they are really small. Small and expensive you hear? :angry5:

On the bright side, he's still in his little 40 gallon, so we are upgrading his tank! :blob5: :blob8:

Thanks!
Haley

PS: Ethelia, I hope you don't mind me using your typing style, I just kind of like it. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bearded dragon
Top Bottom