homemade terrarium

Status
Not open for further replies.
decided to do it ourselves!!

dragon4512x384256x192-3.jpg

dragon3512x384256x192-1.jpg

dirkandbex

Original Poster
excuse my ignorance, as it was my boyfriend who made it. I think it is chipboard...very strong. The front is plexi glass sliding doors. I will ask bf to be more specific for you....thanks for the comment, and we will reply shortly.

LittleRob

Hatchling Member
Its all good I was just curious it looks cool, the back, its a rock wall I'm thinking looks great. And some how its floating :) He did a good job :mrgreen:

dirkandbex

Original Poster
thanks for the comments...we used hardboard for the actual tank....everything inside is from our garden (the big rocks and stones) We baked them first and they were washed thoroughly. The plexi glass is fantastic to make the sliding doors at the front, and they are so easy to clean. We nailed the logs to the wall at the back, so we have no worrys of them going anywhere!! It was fun to build and its even better now that the beardies are in there! They seem to love it.......x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom