This is just disgusting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
That was definately very disturbing.
There is something very dark, twisted, an evil about anyone that could do something like that.....child or not. A very deep dark sickness! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Judah'sHuman

Juvie Member
I couldnt even read that whole thing that makes me so mad. I deff think it is the parents, kids 99.9 % of the time wouldn't behave in that manner unless something a "little off" is goin on at home. The parents prolly beat him or treat other animals that way. This world had many sick disturbing people, I tell ya it makes me real sad when people harm God's little innocent creatures. :cry:

0mega9401

Hatchling Member
Kill the kid its the only answer... you killed at least 50 years worth of reptiles including my personal fav's

spikez123

Hatchling Member
:angry5: :angry5: :angry5: that is terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how did the kid get the animals, there should have been security guarrds there and why did nobody stop him in time. he should be in the court room right now!!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

atreyu917

Juvie Member
I know this isn't very mature of me, but all I could think of when I read that article is how bad i wanted to punch that kid in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom