This is for you Diane, Vicki, and Tracie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daveandem

Dora
Picture12.jpg

Dora
Picture15.jpg

George
Picture6.jpg

George
Picture5.jpg

And Hubbys favorite picture of George
Picture3.jpg

Not the best pictures had to take them with webcam and beardies werent cooperating lol

PS These are the best moderators around they helped me save Georges life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh wow George and Dora looks great :blob5: :blob8: I am so glad it was a happy ending for you guys.Thank you so much for the wonderful compliment but you did all the hard work. :mrgreen:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh my goodness, just look at the 2 of them. :love5: :love10: They are both SO adorable. Dora has an adorable face and just look at proud George holding his head up, that's great. I even see a paunchy belly starting. :mrgreen: You did a great job with him and now seeing him, it is proof. Thanks for the thread, it was a very special thing for you to do. You should :notworthy: for helping us to help him. I'm thrilled that he has made such improvements, thanks for sharing those great pictures with us. You have made my day. :headbang:

Diane

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello!

GREAT NEWS!!!!!!! :blob8:

Wow I am SO happy that George pulled through for you like that, how wonderful! Dora is a cutie pie also! They are both so georgeous.
Great work getting him back to health, that is a happy ending I like to hear.
Don't hesitate to ask if you need anything at all. :D
Thanks for posting those pictures for us. :D

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom