This is just disgusting,

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I just read about that. Someone posted it in the Off Topic section.
Unbelievable!

crazymum

Hatchling Member
Thats just harsh!!!! The parents should be sued and charged with animal cruelty as well. And that child should be banned from anywhere with animals. Children at his age know the difference between right and wrong and therefore should be held somewhat accountable. I have a 3 year old son and if he did anything like that he would be in major caca

jeitzen

Juvie Member
Dumb kid is lucky he couldn't manage to get into the croc enclosure. What a little turd, boy he is lucky he is not my kid.

nesta's mommy

Sub-Adult Member
and they can't do anything to the kid either... i agree with one of the above poster's... a child at that age knows, this is wrong, this is right. they know the difference! that's kids a future charles manson or another crazy!

maxattack

Juvie Member
OMG! That is terrible! There is definatly something wrong with that kid. Mine are 2 & 4 and get so upset if they think Buttercup has been hurt or if they do something to upset her. I can't imagine.....

Oh, to answer your question. Some parents just don't care.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Ok there is seriously something very wrong with that child and where on earth were his parents?Thats just horrible for both the poor innocent animals and that child who is quite obviously mentally unhinged.No normal child would do such a thing or even know how to do such a thing.What in gods name is this world coming to :banghead:

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
I agree...something is very wrong with that child. The fact that he would just go some where and go on a rampage..sick...absolutely sick. :cry:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

OMG, that is absolutely horrific! I hope that family is sued badly & is fined for animal cruelty. How devastating for the zoo & what an awful thing for those animals to go through! :cry: Something is definitely wrong with that child as well as the parents, that is for sure. :angry5:

Tracie

bones76

And if he did get over into the croc area and get eatin'...The parents would sue the zoo's pants off and blame the zoo for incident...My kids dont leave my sight! Especially out at a park or whatnot. This is what happens when you "spare the rod".

RexSD

My guess is he must have been missing for a little while, didn't the parents know where he was? I agree with Jeitzen, what a turd!! Spare the lawsuits, I think the croc needs a "treat".

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
This is bad. This kid should get mental help. I remember reading many years ago, about a serial killer that was caught. Apparently in his childhood he treated animals badly, as this kid did. This man grew up to become a serial killer. I have read that this is a normal occurance for serial killers to abuse animals this badly.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
beardie parents":592cf said:
This is bad. This kid should get mental help. I remember reading many years ago, about a serial killer that was caught. Apparently in his childhood he treated animals badly, as this kid did. This man grew up to become a serial killer. I have read that this is a normal occurance for serial killers to abuse animals this badly.
Yes and that man name was Jeffery Dahmer and not only did he kill people he ate them :puke: .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom