My Baby Beardie Cannot walk properley with his head arched u

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

My Baby Beardie Cannot walk properley with his head arched u

Postby ord4511 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:06 am

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

Hello i am new to all this but my dragons have just had 12 eggs and one of them seems to be arching his body in a u shape, he cannot walk properley either if you touch him hell roll around like having a spasm. I cant get him to drink or eat, i asked the pet shop owner were i originally bought my lizards and he thinks its brain damage. But i am not willing to just leave him to die is there anything i can do to make him eat or drink im planning on taking him to the vet tommorow but i would appreciate any advice anyone could give me urgently as he is becoming more and more non responsive and he seems to be breathing a lot slower than usual. Its been two weeks since he hatched and he still hasnt eaten or drank.
ord4511
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: My Baby Beardie Cannot walk properley with his head arched u

Postby LJean » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:20 am

I hope the little guy makes out well. I just don't know anything to help.
LJean
Extreme Poster

Re: My Baby Beardie Cannot walk properley with his head arched u

Postby maddevil » Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:22 am

I'm sorry to hear about your baby beardie, I aint got any advice to give but I'd get him to the vet asap.
Fingers crossed for him :| xx
Mam to Wicked the BD.... Oscar, Junior, Casper (the Cockatiels)....Henry and Chalky (the Budgies)....Millie (the dog) and Snowy & Chesney (the goldfish)
maddevil
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER