Jasper is Gone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Jasper died sometime last night. When I checked on him this morning I could see that something was very wrong, so I rushed him to the vet but they couldn't do anything. He was already gone. The vet doesnt know why.

MissT

BD.org Addict
O my.... I cant believe it!!! I have always enjoyed looking at Jasper's pics!!!

I really am so sorry for your loss!!! Such a big personality - im sure he will be missed by everyone here!!

T

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
OH NO, not Jasper! :cry: Truely "I grieve with thee". Oh man it's so hard when it is unexpected. We are so sorry.

Sandy and Katherine

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Damn, I'm really sorry. It's hardest when it's sudden. I wish they would last forever, but they don't. It has to be harder for you then it was for us with Redrock, she died on the 10th day after her fall. She had us thinking she would be o.k because she improved after we took her to the vet on the 8th.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be going through having lost him so suddenly. My thoughts are with you. :cry:

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Oh my gosh, I am sooo very sorry about Jasper.
My heart broke when I read the title of the thread.
Hugs from me and Waffle and Foster.

Luvmybeardie

Juvie Member
You can tell by the post just how much Jasper meant to everybody!!! He will be greatly missed by all!!!

So very sorry for your loss!!!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Thanks you guys. I still don't believe it. I can't believe my baby is gone. I don't know what I'm going to do without him. He was everything to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom