Zak-n-Wheezie the 2-Headed Bearded Dragon(s) RIP APR 4/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks Jasper's Mom for making me realize that some of you visited the original threat on 2 headed lizard created back in June of last year, but never returned for update.
( [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=56694 f=1 ] ) So I'm creating this thread in hopes that more of you will see my lil' monsters.(Cause I Love Sharing Them) Now keep in mind that I am my own worst critic and I know now that crushed walnut was way wrong. Before I got here all I had to go on was what I was told by pet stores and all of those out dated books :roll: ( I didn't have a computer). I apologize daily to all of my precious babies for keeping them in a litter box for so long. But instead of being embarrassed :oops: by keeping my babies in a litter box basically, I've decided to share with you.

Sorry about this one but all I have is a scanned picture no original.
Zak-n-Wheezie 1 hour old
zaknwheezie.png

The next 2 are of
Zak-n-Wheezie at 1 Week Old
101_3021.jpg

101_3022.jpg

Hangin' Out on Mama's Chest
101_3024.jpg

Baby Food All Over our Face Definately In Need Of A Bath
101_3023.jpg

Isn't It time To Eat
101_3038.jpg

1 Month Old Whoow Whoo!
101_3030.jpg

The Next 2 Are
Zak-n-Wheezie At 2 Months Old Sorry Some Pic's Aren't So Good
101_3068.jpg

101_3071.jpg

Zak-n-Wheezie At 3 Months Old Most Don't Make It Passed This Age
101_3178.jpg

Zak-n-Wheezie At 4 Months Old Developeing Our Spikes
101_3204.jpg

The Next 3 Are
Zak-n-Wheezie At 6 Months Old
101_3208.jpg

101_3212.jpg

Whatcha Doin' Over There?
101_3242.jpg

Definately Fat And Happy At 6 Mos.
This Is Zak-n-wheezie At 7 Months Old Beginning To Puff
101_3245.jpg

The Next 2 Are
Zak-n-Wheezie At 8 Months Old Blackening Up
101_3279.jpg

101_3285.jpg

Is That A Girl We See?
Zak-n-Wheezie At 9 Months Old Disagreeing As Usual
100_3290.jpg

Zak-n-Wheezie At 10 Months Old The Rest Of The Pictures Are During Their 10th Month
100_3326.jpg

One Suns While One Watches Out
100_3317.jpg

Zak Busted Eating Grass
100_3396.jpg

Coolin' Down At The Ol' Watering Hole
100_3417.jpg

Rise And Shine We Hear The Silkworm Container

Zak-n-Wheezie will be 11 months on the 14th of June, just a little over a month before we reach a year :blob8: :blob8:
I was told when they hatched that they would not live, that I wouldn't be able to keep them alive passed 3 months. It has been a trying journey so far an I know that it is not over. But I have to thank the Beardie God for giving me the most awesome critter that I have ever had the chance to own.

Barbara

Taryn7

Gray-bearded Member
Wow - thanks for all the pics

So nice to see their development!!

And good luck for the future :mrgreen:

krichwitch

You have done an awsome job with them. My granddaughter "pnut" is sitting here next to me and she is only 3 so she knows exactly who zack and wheezy are, she was so thrilled to see them!! She says she wants one too!!! :wink: :roll:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
Hi Barbara,

While I love all my own babies so much, :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: :love5: and there are so many special dragons on this list, hearing about Zak-n-Wheezie is always a highlight, and your photolog is wonderful! Kind of like hearing from the cousins! :laughhard: (My mom was also born in Fresno, many lonnggg years ago!) It is wonderful to see them continue to do so well, and I look forward to your posts on their many continuing adventures! :blob5: :blob8:

p.s.-I'm still waiting for a two-headed jumping smilie! :laughing6:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
They are so great! I'm really impressed with how well they're doing, and how handsome they are. It's awesome to see so many pictures of them. :D

auntylolo

Extreme Poster
That was really amazing to see how they've grown. You know, I was looking thru those photos and still finding myself thinking I can't really believe it! I'm still in awe every time I see them, you've done an amazing job :D
Laura x

GtBaba

Hatchling Member
I agree, 'tis really interesting to see the success of a two headed Beardie, its really quite amazing

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I'm glad to share them with all of you an I'm even more glad that you all enjoy them. :mrgreen:

Barbara

P.S. If anyone knows of someone that has experience with 2- headed reptiles please let me know. Zak-n-Wheezie are approaching puberty an I have many concerns. I do have Dr. Daniel Wentz to conversate my concerns with but the more the merrier. All an any input is greatly appreciated. Thanks again!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Here's a pic from today they now think they are big enough to not ride in the car on my shoulder anymore. :lol:

100_3429.jpg

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom