Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifrit79

Sub-Adult Member
You can count me in too. I can cover parts of Iowa (Davenport to Des Moines route) and parts of Illinois (Moline to Peoria route maybe Moline to outside Chicago area).

StarSpun

We're totally in! We need to get a map going here!

Bryan and I travel fulltime by RV, so we could be really ANYWHERE, but mostly in Florida, up to Toronto or Prince Edward Island. So hmmmm, how do I fit in?

I'll be heading from Florida (east coast, Cape Canaveral area) up the i95 starting tomorrow. We're taking it all the way to the top of the US, so if there are any people needing this now (other animals too!) let me know! :)

*edit* We'll be getting a section going on our travel blog too that maps where we are at the time! So if there is a rescue or anything within the next week or two, check it out! My site is listed in my profile:)*

Trogdor_1

Juvie Member
This is an awesome idea! Count me in...

I'm in south Florida (Ft. Lauderdale)... But I'd be willing to drive from the keys to around Tampa (and can even go as far as Ocala, possibly). My boyfriend and I go back and forth to Orlando several times a year as well. :)

BeardiecalledCricket

Hatchling Member
:blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

I love the idea!! I'm in central VA --- just west of Charlottesville on the I-81 corridor. Times would be tricky, but I''ll try my best!!!

Spacing in my car is also limited....

Ifrit79

Sub-Adult Member
Whoops I meant to mention I have a small S10 I drive, so space also would be limited. Also meant to mention that I can travel some of I-74, I-80, I-280, and I-88...yeah I'm surrounded by interstate lol. If needed I could travel to the Illinois/Indiana border. I can also go down to southern Illinois (3-4 hours tops, maybe more if really, really needed).

JKTerrell

Hatchling Member
I Love the Idea!!

You can count us in we are in GA. close to AL. so can cover most of GA and AL TN and possibly some of South Carolina and have a mini van so can move a ViV if needed also :D

TheresaSch

Sub-Adult Member
Trogdor_1":4cbe7 said:
This is an awesome idea! Count me in...

I'm in south Florida (Ft. Lauderdale)... But I'd be willing to drive from the keys to around Tampa (and can even go as far as Ocala, possibly). My boyfriend and I go back and forth to Orlando several times a year as well. :)
Im just up the road from you in coconut creek. This is a great idea and I feel better knowing i have someone else is close to this area besdeis me.

TheresaSch

Sub-Adult Member
They have maps like I have on my myspcae page. The one on my page plots your spot for you but there are some where you can plot yourself and enter you name so on so on. I have to find that.

Go to my page to see what I mean about the map. You can get one that focuses on the US alone and it's a good size, mine is just a sad example of what I mean but you can get an idea

http://www.myspace.com/blondesown

Scroll down to the right a little

icreated3

Juvie Member
Hi, Looks great! You did a great job, however, you need to move me to the south a ways. I am below Janesville, closer to IL.
Thanks!
Amy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom