Viv pics only thread

Everend

Hey folks, I'm getting ready to build a new viv. I've seen postings around where people discuss the in's and out's of specific features but sorting through all the 'discussion' takes a while. So, I want to start a thread here that is ONLY for posting your pic of your viv. Please don't turn this thread into an argument... err I mean discussion over the best substrate or light or temp or... Let's just post pics and oohh and ahhh over our collective creativeness!

P.S. I have been reading many of the other discussion threads. Since this is such a healthy topic there is a lot of info to go through.

Awac88

CIMG0560.jpg

CIMG0556.jpg

JAREDSMOM

Juvie Member
wow, im totally jealous of those wood vivs. im such a loser mom. i need to get it together. give me a couple of months to work on my husband and well get there!!

ja_lees

Hatchling Member
just finished a few days ago. dantro, like the insides of your cage, looks like you've used ikea bamboo blinds as a back drop. look awesome.

564847161a5863266242l.jpg

RedHandFilms

Sub-Adult Member
Viggo's new viv. 55 gallon breeder 36x18x20
Viggo051-1.jpg

Viggo055.jpg

I'm not entirely happy with Viggo's viv as it is right now. His 20G was much prettier and more cohesive. Any ideas for improvement would be welcome. Thanks.

whiskersmom

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
ja_lees":36393 said:
just finished a few days ago. dantro, like the insides of your cage, looks like you've used ikea bamboo blinds as a back drop. look awesome.

I agree, I think Dantro's viv is very creative and am thinking of "stealing" a thing or two for myself! :wink: :lol:

BTW, I think you did an awsome job on your viv, too! :D

ja_lees

Hatchling Member
whiskersmom":0d82c said:
ja_lees":0d82c said:
I agree, I think Dantro's viv is very creative and am thinking of "stealing" a thing or two for myself! :wink: :lol:

thanks for the compliment, i'm going to... well stealing seems harsh so "borrow" a few things aswell. :D :lol:

was thinking the next one i make might make a small fake pool table as the basking spot with green repti carpet as the green pool cloth. make a climbing bar and an old smokey pub back drop. just a thought :oops:

Dantro

Sub-Adult Member
whiskersmom":2ecce said:
ja_lees":2ecce said:

Hey feel free! ... An dyeah they are cheap bamboo blinds, its just something a little different eh!?

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom