Thread hijacking

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Thread hijacking is when a discussion goes into a tangent that is not in the spirit or intent of the original poster's post.

Essentially, don't hijack other people's discussion threads. It is understandable that a thread may evolve into many topics, but it should generally be done with the consent or direction of the original poster. A comment on a related topic is okay. However, if it looks like the thread is going away from its original purpose, and the original topic was not brought to a closure, please do not contribute to the hijacking of a thread.

You may, POLITELY, suggest everyone try to get back on topic, if you see a thread going off-topic. Something like "hey everyone... let's try to stay on topic for the original poster" should be well-received.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom