Banner Ad Signatures

beardie

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Administrator
Founder
Beardie name(s)
Cailyth, Pinky, & Brain
Banner ads for other websites, products, companies, or services are not permitted.

It is acceptable for you to have a link in your signature. Images within your signature should be of a personal nature, whether it be an smileys or pictures of your pets. Images within signatures should not be in reference to other websites or businesses.

This policy has been put in place, as I've been seeing more and more signatures containing banner ads. This was not the reason signatures was first turned on. It was originally enabled by request so that people could include fun pictures of pets and to bring a bit more personality to people's posts.

You may include a URL to your website (as text), if you wish, and include your website URL in your profile. Your signature should not appear to be like a banner ad (whether image or text based).

If you wish to have a banner ad displayed on this site, send me a message for more information and access as an advertiser.

Last edited:

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom