Hello All!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everone! My name is Sarah.
I do not own a beardie yet but I am hoping to own one soon! :D
I am looking forward to meeting you all and I will post in another area of this forum asking help to care for a beardie thanks!
Bye! :D

dealer

Hello all I'm David. New to this site and don't know how to navigate well,but I am very interested in what y'all have to say.Here's a little about me I am 30 years old married with 5 human and 2 beardie kids. I've been doing bearded dragons for a year almost. I got my first one in sept.05 her name is Fossil d.o.b. 8-24-05 and my second his name is Drix in nov.05 d.o.b. 10-?-05. I love them!!!!!!!!! and to my surprise they love each other Fossil is laying eggs right now very cool. This is my first clutch of any reptile and I decided to let my pet store incubate the eggs for me they are very helpful much thanks is owed. any way hope to have pics for y'all in a couple of days.nice to meet ya

barti1

Gray-bearded Member
Your username is going to have to be changed (if possible) because your going to have a beardie here soon :lol: David isn't your beardies a little to young to lay eggs? Welcome to the forum both of you :wink:

Future Beardie Owner

Original Poster
Uh Oh! I havent really thought about that!! :oops: Whoops! Do you know if it possible to change it? Well anyways its good for now, I cant find one decent, and not to pricey tank!! :D :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom