Hey! New here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_sorrow123

Juvie Member
Well, Hi all of you! A little about me: I have many friends who are breeders... mostly of chelonians (turtles, tortoises, terrapins) I've had a female Bog Turtle (clemmy Muhlenburgii) named Swimmer who died late last summer. She had shell Rot problems, which wheren't severe, but to begin with she had a weaker imune system. Before her death, i had gotten an Elongated Tortoises who is about 3.5 years old now and is thriving! Also, i've been taking care of my friends RES, and will be for the next two years. I've finally finished setting up her 180 gallon stock tank, which she seems to be enjoying, along with the plants, snails and fish:p

The main reason i've finally joined this fofrum is that i want to, in the very near future, get a beardie to take care of! I've heard, researched and read a lot about them and their personality. I've just several questions that need answering before i start to prepare for this new arrival!

Anyways, best wishes to all of you and your reptilian friends! :) !

Ozzy's Mom

Juvie Member
Welcome to the forum. I'm new myself, but there are many very knowlegable people here when it comes to beardie care. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
georgiarichmond
Top Bottom