clear sterilite tubs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkittlesK

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Kamo
would it be okay to keep a bearded dragon in a large see through sterilite tub for awhile while growing?
what are your thoughts?

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Yes, I’m actually going out to buy one today as I brought Mari with me to the outer banks but didn’t bring her enclosure as it’s too big to travel with. Make sure you buy the biggest bin you can & upgrade to the 40 gallon minimum when your beardie gets too big for it.

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Will be fine for a hatchling or a juvenile up to about 9 mths old I'd get a 100L to 120L tub , or maybe a 150L tub ( if you can find one ).

They are dead easy to convert to a rearling tub for lizards.
Check it's about 45cm tall , this height works great for mounting a nano hood under the lid for a 26W UVB200 globe with the basking spot top being about 20cm high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom