Temper fits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe I might be crazy but Tokyo evidently was watching Nemo this morning with my granddaughter once Nemo was over I turned the channel in Tokyo proceeded to run off of her bed or she was laying watching the TV go down and start tearing things up and flushing her beard took me a few minutes to figure out what she was trying to tell me when I turn Nemo back on she climb back up into her blanket and proceeded to watch Nemo again. Is it possible I have a completely lost my mind?
111727-1263616332.jpg
111727-7250721599.jpg
111727-2104460560.jpg
111727-6911586881.jpg

kingofnobbys

BD.org Sicko
Observation I've made with skinks ( bluetongues, eastern water skinks , rainbow weasel skinks ) , dragons ( eastern water dragons , central and eastern bearded dragons), and geckos , they love TV and being able to watch fish in tanks.

My gang have fav tv shows , and even turn around to watch , and know the difference between adverts and the end of the program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom