Charlie and Angel's New Condo

Discuss substrates, lighting, heating, enclosure building ideas, share enclosure photos, and talk about any other enclosure-related topics.

Charlie and Angel's New Condo

Postby Gormagon » Tue Jul 20, 2021 6:06 am

I am always looking for ways to improve the quality of life for my dragons. Their vivariums were getting a bit dated and, I was constantly trying to adjust things so they couldn't see each other. So I decided to make it nicer for them and,easier for me,lol!!!
So I built them a duplex condominium!!! Not quite done with the lower shelves yet but, I'll get to that soon.
[Click image to enlarge]

Charlie's new kingdom
[Click image to enlarge]

Angel's new realm
[Click image to enlarge]
Last edited by Gormagon on Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:11 pm, edited 5 times in total.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
RIP Peaches 10-1-18 Forever in my Heart
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Please critique this Condo

Postby Gormagon » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:39 am

It measures 8'x2'x2' divided into 2 vivs and has a 1" square tubing stand to set on. It's made of 1/2" melamine with sliding front doors, tile floors, old barnwood for stairs and basking (aka:lounging spots). Only need one timer for daily lights (basking and UVB) and one timer for the CHE's that are on a dimmer switch to control night time temps in the winter months. Total cost was around 250.00.
Last edited by Gormagon on Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The wonderful world of bearded dragons is a magical land of mystery, enchantment, cuddles, love and, worry! A mysterious realm where things always seem to change in an instant and, the moment you think you have it all figured out, the rules change! You think you own your dragon, guess again. You are now a slave!!!
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Re: Charlie and Angel's New Condo

Postby Gormagon » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:05 pm

Now I am in the process of selling their previous vivs because they are kinda crowding my garage, lol!!! Any takers???
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

Re: Charlie and Angel's New Condo

Postby Gormagon » Wed Jul 21, 2021 6:50 pm

bump
Gormagon
Extreme Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Enclosures