started getting diarrhea, is it parasites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my 2 month old beardie for almost 2 weeks. He had formed, healthy poop for the first week but this week he started having softer poops, basically diarrhea. Would his change in diet have a delayed effect and affect his poop the second week? Could it be that he's eating a lot of salad? I'm not sure if it's likely that it's parasites since his poop was normal when I got him? Any advice would help.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Basking temps ? How are you taking them? What are you feeding for salads? Veggies w/ a lot of water are going to cause a lot of runny stools -- what type of UVB are you using ? coil or a tube fixture-- after ruling all those out it could be parasites -- also possible relocation stress but we need to rule all the other things out first --

pistachio55

Original Poster
Thank you for your reply. He recently started having normal poops again so I think it was just because of a change in diet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom