Possibly Overheated Bearded Dragon Need Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smkinney

Until yesterday my dragon has been acting as normal. The temp spiked at my home due to the heatwave and I think it may have been too much for my guy. Between the ambient heat and the UVA/B lamp it was most likely too hot for a period while I was at work. Since my guy has been laying in the corner of the tank not really moving with his eyes closed and mouth open. Last night I cut all heat sources to see if it would help and no luck this am. I also snuck some water into his mouth with a medicine dropper. Any advice?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What was the cool side temp? Set him in some cool water -- watch him --- please watch those temps - we had a member on here not long ago lost their dragon due to getting over heated -- where is the dragon as far as house ? upstairs - down stairs --- I would move him into the coolest room you have -- what is his behavior now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom