Bearded Dragons Tail Concern!

Status
Not open for further replies.

elisa23price

HELP! I give my beardie baths twice a week, but something has come up on her tail. I have tried to Google it, but I can’t find anything like it. She hasn’t shed in a while, and I am getting concerned! Is this stuck shed or?? Help!!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I agree, the tail is perfectly fine ! No need to worry or give excessive baths and definitely don't ever try to peel it. They can often have very uneven sheds, here's one of mine. This is not a health problem or any concern at all and needed no help from me, no extra soaks or anything.

https://www.beardeddragon.org/media/29897/full

elisa23price

Original Poster
I am just worried because it has looked like this for two or three weeks now. She has never taken so long to shed!

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
They take longer to shed as they get older. Some of mine go for well over a month or more at times. There's nothing wrong and it will come off when it's ready. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom