Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Sorry we missed your last update.
Did he finish with his shedding?
He is eating squash but not interested in his greens? Which greens have you tried for him?
The Reptisun 10 T5 which is the thinner bulb, should only need to be replaced every year, but
could probably last a bit longer than that. A UVB meter is a great device, though expensive,
but does help determine when lights should be changed. The T8 bulbs normally don't last as
long most of the time & are recommended to be replaced every 6 months.

I hope he is doing well!
Tracie

ladyyui12

hello i’m posting here since it’s urgent this silly website will not allow me to make a post but will allow me to quote my beardie bastet has a what looks like a growth growing on her eye it grows larger by the month i’ve taken her to her vet 6 months ago to get stitches out because she had surgery there are multiple things wrong with her that i don’t need to discuss since it’s unimportant she’s supposed to go in for a check up around my birthday in july but i can’t afford it till august since i’m in a bad situation with money at the moment so i’ve come on here to seek advice on what i can do for the meantime while i save the money to bring her back to the vet i love her dearly and have spent over 1k this year in her vet bills i’d hate for her to suffer any more then she has or for her to get even more sick because i couldn’t afford to take her to the vet so if anyone can give me any advice on how to help her for now it’d be greatly appreciated

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How long has that been there for? That does look very strange, but the eye itself looks
unaffected other than the lid. Have you tried using a q-tip on that area, with saline solution,
to soften that up? Is it hard or soft to the touch?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom