Rehoming ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

SunDragon

I have been going through some health issues and very much overwhelmed. I love my dragon but he gets very little time from me other than being fed daily and he really deserves more. I have been keeping him healthy but he doesn’t get much interaction. I am not able to handle him much and have been considering finding him a good home. If I go that route, can anyone point me to where/what is a good way to go about it? I don’t want him to go to a rescue place where he is one of many. I am trying to find a Beardie person who will have him as a pet and give him great care. Are there places or forums for this anywhere?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Try the For Free board or the For sale board-- post where you are or area and advertise that the dragon must go to some one experienced -- you dont want him to go to a kid they are not a kids animal - have you had him as a baby? Does the tank and everything go w/ him? Others on here might have some more ideas or information for you

Gail

BD.org Addict
Try a local FB reptile group. You can screen anyone who is interested. I've found some amazing people to rehome animals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom