Rehoming ??

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Rehoming ??

Postby SunDragon » Sat May 15, 2021 2:53 pm

I have been going through some health issues and very much overwhelmed. I love my dragon but he gets very little time from me other than being fed daily and he really deserves more. I have been keeping him healthy but he doesn’t get much interaction. I am not able to handle him much and have been considering finding him a good home. If I go that route, can anyone point me to where/what is a good way to go about it? I don’t want him to go to a rescue place where he is one of many. I am trying to find a Beardie person who will have him as a pet and give him great care. Are there places or forums for this anywhere?
SunDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Rehoming ??

Postby KarrieRee » Sat May 15, 2021 4:32 pm

Try the For Free board or the For sale board-- post where you are or area and advertise that the dragon must go to some one experienced -- you dont want him to go to a kid they are not a kids animal - have you had him as a baby? Does the tank and everything go w/ him? Others on here might have some more ideas or information for you
KarrieRee
BD.org Sicko

Postby Gail » Sat May 15, 2021 4:42 pm

Try a local FB reptile group. You can screen anyone who is interested. I've found some amazing people to rehome animals too.
Gail
BD.org Addict

Postby SunDragon » Sun May 16, 2021 6:32 pm

Thank you all so much
SunDragon
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion