Bearded dragon with upper respiratory infection

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
What is the strength of the Baytril solution that the vet prescribed to you? You are using a saline solution with it, correct?

DracosMama

Original Poster
The strength is 2.27% per ml.. she gave me a total of 1 ml ... And she ep instructed me to put 0.01 mL of Bay trail with 5 ml of saline..I have left 0.7
.. he weighs about 14 g now but on his paperwork she has down 10 g that was when I originally started bringing him to the vet which was over a month ago.. I really need to know how to do the nebulizer treatments if I'm not doing it correctly I feel like I'm wasting it I just don't feel like 0.01 mL of Bay trail to 5 ml of saline is going to be strong enough to help him but then again I'm not a vet so that's why I reached out in hopes that maybe you could guide me in the right direction, also I asked about your website I tried to get on there and order Bay trail, and it said that you guys don't have any right now that I could reach out through a message to y'all which I did two days ago but I have not got a response back yet, if you don't have any on your website if you can instruct me a place where I can buy some without a prescription I would greatly appreciate it.. because to pay $56 for one ml of Bay trail is crazy to me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom