Toy impregnation

Status
Not open for further replies.

bam97

Can I buy a toy bearded dragon and make it move around so my bearded dragon think she's alive and can mount and succesfully reproduce? LOL

I was sitting there today thing hmmm how can i improve my beardies life? He has food, light, can stare outside the window all he wants... but what else? Then I recalled those youtube videos where male bearded dragons INSTANTLY jump onto other's to mate, like damn these guys are naturally extremely horny.

Now ralph my dragon has only 'seen' one other bearded dragon in his entire life, and that was himself in the mirror. I'm thinking that his natural instincts tell him that this major bucket list item for him is yet to checked off and he's probably thinking WTF where are all the dragon babes? Is there anything to give my 8 year old handsome stud a taste of the life ? I imagine it could be lonely for him without a partner yet alone ever seeing any other animal of his same species ever since birth.

On another note, if anyone wants to actually breed and looking for a dragon in Northern New Jersey then please reach out! This post was mostly satirical and just a random idea I hoped could make someones day but yea I feel like Ralph needs love maybe I could trick him into thinking he got the job done x( lol

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I don't think that's necessary, but they do tend to get much more energetic this time of year (and when they come out of brumation) and I've found it is helpful to let them run around a lot to burn off energy. If you have a safe area of your house that is away from other animals and doesn't have anywhere he can get to that you can't reach to retrieve him, no small bits on the ground to ingest etc, I'd let him out to roam around. You could set up a portable basking lamp for him too. They'll return to the lamp when they want to warm up and have a bask.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Yes, you absolutely can. I just don’t know how you’re gonna clean it out, maybe get one of those bristle brushes for test tubes so you can scrub it with soap and water.

Good luck.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Your dragon doesn't need to get laid to enrich his life and it could even cause more behavioral issues as it will increase his hormones.

He's not lonely and isn't missing out on anything. Quite putting human emotions on animals.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wouldn't bother with this. Their increased energy level tends to be seasonal. Let him run around to burn off extra energy and he'll be fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom