White spots after shed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushubi

110850-7581707095.jpg
So Mushu recently just shed the old skin on her head and afterwards she was left with these white spots which I’m
Not sure about. Maybe they still have some extra shedding to do or did she possibly develop something like a birth mark or is she getting to much light?

Mushubi

Original Poster
CooperDragon":1bz3k9up said:
It looks like another round of shed getting ready to go.

That Is what was underneath her shed so if I’m correct she’s shedding underneath her shed?

Mushubi

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2uemjc4b said:
Yep, it would be a double layer shed or a very quick back to back shed.
Okay thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it. Anything’s ever off with her I get super concerned so thank you for giving me reassurance:))

Mushubi

Original Poster
CooperDragon":2ubrpvcj said:
Yep, it would be a double layer shed or a very quick back to back shed.
She still hasnt shed that layer so I’m wondering if it really is a shed that’s slowly working it’s way off or if it’s something else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom