Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey guys hopefully this is in the right forum I have a beardy who is chubby hes not the greatest eater of salads like he should be hes been that way sense I rescued him vet said he could use some exercise here & there now I cant just let him walk on my rug kitchen floor or lawn but i have heard about walking him on the sidewalk & I highly highly disagreed I mean there could be anything on the surface & if its hot he could get burned I'm thinking the only way would be having him chase dubias but he is a ambush predator where he sits & waits for his meal to come to him

Any ideas are welcome

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Let him run your LR--- just watch him so he doesnt get under stuff like couches or tables some where it would be hard for you to get him out of - they like to sit in window sills or on the back of couches chairs etc -- they will get exercise running around the floor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom