Beardie Eyes Cloudy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beardei

Beardie's eyes are cloudy and he isn't moving, any help would be extremely appreciated. He uses a ceramic basking lamp and multiple UV lamps including a grow-lamp. His substrate is bioactive.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
please post a pic of the dragon dragons eyes and his lighting ---- do you have a bright white basking light or just the ceramic ? Is that a heat emitter? and what are you using for a UVB brand and bulb coil or tube ?
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on the XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic it should post

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
there is a chance that he got some substrate in his eyes right Karrie? which could cause the cloudiness but the not moving could not be caused by the substrate in the eyes and please post some pics!
-alya

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom