Negligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
This YouTube video just makes me so mad, apparently these beardies are kept like this 24/7 and I feel so sad for them

https://youtu.be/gDZ9EqYBG_4

Also the way they just dropped the beardie at the end on top of the other one has me like ?. I hate this! Those lizards are skinny and stacking and one has a bitten off tail! I would NEVER handle an animal like that, I can’t believe some people are just so mean to animals for no reason other than that they view them as objects with no feelings or desires. Animals are complex beings just like us! I feel sick.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
aw man they don't deserve that :( :( if you look at her other video there is a super unhealthy looking iguana in a small cage :cry: I hope she gets her reptiles taken away from her :oops: :cry:

Shaun78

Hatchling Member
Those poor animals. People like this piss me off. If you can't give these animals the proper care either get rid of them RESPONSIBLY or don't get them in the first place :angry5: :angry5:

loljelloclowdz

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Shaun78":31d56754 said:
Those poor animals. People like this piss me off. If you can't give these animals the proper care either get rid of them RESPONSIBLY or don't get them in the first place :angry5: :angry5:

It pisses me off too, how could someone treat animals like that?! I hate objectification of non-human animals, that’s why I find it annoying when people refer to their pets as “it.” I see people on here calling their bearded dragon “it” and it makes me a bit uneasy because it makes me think the owner doesn’t see them as someone but as something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom