Negligence

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

Negligence

Postby loljelloclowdz » Sun May 09, 2021 9:20 pm

This YouTube video just makes me so mad, apparently these beardies are kept like this 24/7 and I feel so sad for them

https://youtu.be/gDZ9EqYBG_4

Also the way they just dropped the beardie at the end on top of the other one has me like 😡. I hate this! Those lizards are skinny and stacking and one has a bitten off tail! I would NEVER handle an animal like that, I can’t believe some people are just so mean to animals for no reason other than that they view them as objects with no feelings or desires. Animals are complex beings just like us! I feel sick.
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Negligence

Postby chestermymunchkin » Sun May 09, 2021 11:25 pm

aw man they don't deserve that :( :( if you look at her other video there is a super unhealthy looking iguana in a small cage :cry: I hope she gets her reptiles taken away from her :oops: :cry:
chestermymunchkin
Hatchling Poster

Postby Shaun78 » Mon May 10, 2021 3:40 am

Those poor animals. People like this piss me off. If you can't give these animals the proper care either get rid of them RESPONSIBLY or don't get them in the first place :angry5: :angry5:
Shaun78
Hatchling Poster

Postby loljelloclowdz » Mon May 10, 2021 7:10 am

Shaun78 wrote:Those poor animals. People like this piss me off. If you can't give these animals the proper care either get rid of them RESPONSIBLY or don't get them in the first place :angry5: :angry5:

It pisses me off too, how could someone treat animals like that?! I hate objectification of non-human animals, that’s why I find it annoying when people refer to their pets as “it.” I see people on here calling their bearded dragon “it” and it makes me a bit uneasy because it makes me think the owner doesn’t see them as someone but as something.
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion