HELP CHESTER JUMPT FROM AA REALLY HIGH PLACE

Status
Not open for further replies.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
And also do you think the bloating is from trauma from landing that far what could the bloating be I felt his stomach nothing seems abnormal inside HMMM what could it be?

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
ok nvm i found what looks to be a weird thing in his stomach left side below his ribs there is this semi large thing that wasn't in his stomach yesterday :shock: and while I was feeling it I herd a small pop and a flow of something after that :? :cry: what just happened????? i could have been gass and I think the thing in his stomach could be tenced up muscles? HELP!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
full

full

full

full

full

he may not look bloated but trust me he is! :(
i also separated his tank into 2 20 gallons and put a blanket on the bottom so he can't hurt himself!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Did he land directly on the ground, or did a tree break his fall?
I am glad that he can still get around & didn't break his back. Is he still bloated right
now? The bloating would most likely be from falling but hopefully not from an internal
injury. Did you get him to the vets?
Has he eaten anything today?

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
he landed right on the ground :? he is still bloated and he ate a lot of greens and a cricket he's eating fine! and we will take him to the vet if he continues his bloating on Monday!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
update! his bloating seems to have gone down a little I can't feel anything in his stomach and he ate two salads today! and he had some oxbow to cheer his stomach up a Lil and he had 2 crickets! his stool had a small amount of blood in it like one drop and that is from his parasites :? and no black bearding! he seems ok! his poop was great except for the blood! not diarrhea and well-formed! and had good color and well digested! :D :D :mrgreen:

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

We can be cautiously optimistic then, assuming he has not sustained any internal injuries
from landing on the cement.
Can he move comfortably without limping, etc? Is his tail tip dark at all?
It is however, a good sign he has eaten & doesn't have a black beard right now.
Keep a careful watch on him for signs of pain or distress.

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
yes we can and yes I am keeping an extremely close eye on him! every hr I check on him to make sure he's not in distress/pain and he is not limping and when I take him out he wants to run but I don't let him bc I don't want him to get hurt :oops: his tail tip has always been a faint dark color its not tail rot because it has been like that ever since I got him/never grew so it's a bit naturally dark from what I can tell. I'm keeping watch on everything he does so I think I'm doing everything right! if he continues bloating on Monday we will make a vet trip because we want to be safe with it! and his good appetite is just amazing to me too he ate a huge piece of collard and mustard greens chopped twice today!!!
he can also move his tail completely fine he can wack me with it which is what he did to me yesterday :evil: but overall I think we are going to get a check-up on Monday! thank you for responding too!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
ok so the only appointment we were able to get was next Monday :) or they will charge an extra 80 if you want an emergency appointment :( so we are going next Monday! and ps he's doing good but he started glass surfing and I think its from the lawnmower so idk he pooped this huge poop! he ate a lot too and he gained 8 grams! he is 348 grams! wooo!!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
ok, I forgot to mention 2 things he has had this brownish liquid in his poop do you know what it could be? he also has a lot of liquid too :? and also rarely around an hr after he will poop just urates? he's hydrated his urates are always liquid not hard so idk why he does this he's definitely NOT impacted though :?

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

How is Chester doing, any changes thus far? That is too bad you weren't able to get him
into the vets until next wee.
It depends on what he is eating, etc as to what his stool will look like. It is normal for some
of the liquid to be off color. Are you giving vitamins or other fluids besides water?

Tracie

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
he is doing good eating a lot and very active still cutting off half of his tank to make sure he doesn't get hurt and also the only vitamin I am feeding him is bee pollen powder to help his stomach and also because he won't eat greens w vitamins so I'm mixing it with his oxbow I'm giving him that 2-3 times a week for protein! and the only liquid I'm giving him is the greens I put water on them and once I give him water in a syringe and petalite.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
ok, so today's poop was a little concerning :? I don't know how it was formed but what I know is it smelt HORRIBLE absolutely sickening i don't know if its normal because of his parasites or is it something elce :( he ate good and etc but the worst part is he rubbed himself all OVER that poop! :banghead: and he wouldn't let me clean him :angry5: it was even on his chin! i really wanted to thrgh up :puke: what should I do?? he's all clean up now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom