Possible swollen leg, any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeDagger

Original Poster
Quick update for all the amazing people helping me, after refusing to give her feeders today, I managed to get her to eat a piece of apple and pepper, still no greens but it’s better than nothing and energy

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
hi! i had a hard time feeding my bb greens so I got him bee pollen powder and he started eating his greens! if that doesn't work try dried flowers you can buy them at most pet stores I haven't tried them yet but I will soon! and if none of those work try not feeding her for a few days and just offer her greens for a week most likely that will work!

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

That is great you did get her to eat a little bit, maybe she will eventually eat some greens
soon. They can be very stubborn though!
I agree, relocation stress definitely causes issues sometimes so that could be part of the
appetite decrease.
How is her toe looking now? It should hopefully improve soon, just keep an eye on it for
awhile.
Keep us posted on her!

Tracie

JakeDagger

Original Poster
Honestly her leg felt less firm yesterday, not fully squishy but softer, I didn’t squeeze hard at all just incase it was painful, but yeah I’ll keep everyone updated, she’s got her fresh bugs arriving today which I plan to gutload on courgette carrot and spring greens as well as dusting with calcium, and then hopefully get her to eat some greens soon enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom