were to get 120 gallon tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
hello! I'm currently in the process of making a bioactive 120-gallon tank for my bearde so he can have lots of enrichment and I haven't done it yet because he has coccidia and I don't want the tank to be infested with parasites so where is the cheapest/best quality 120-gallon tank best for a bioactive? :D

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can turn any 120 gallon tank into a bioactive- do you want new or a used one? You can look on FB Marketplace for used tanks or Craigslist -- if you want a new tank you can order one from Zen Habitats or Carolina Cages -- those seem to be the most popular places for new ones -- there is a place called
https://talkingserpents.com/ I dont know of anyone has gotten a tank thru them
https://apcages.com/ same w/ this place
I just know if you go w/ some of these you want a tank that has at least a 18" height on it --

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
You dont want either of them the height on one is 15 and the other is 12 not high enough your gonna have issues w/ heating and UVB --
in answer to your question one is 75 gallon and the other is 60 --- but they need a height of 18" or 24"

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
KarrieRee":2ch6bi3y said:
You dont want either of them the height on one is 15 and the other is 12 not high enough your gonna have issues w/ heating and UVB --
in answer to your question one is 75 gallon and the other is 60 --- but they need a height of 18" or 24"

I'm so sorry I'm there pictures it looked like a 120 gallon :lol: and ill be buying a 120 gallon from zen habitats bc the reach my price range and seem like good quality!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I have 2 of them--- they are light weight and easy to move if you haft to move them-- my dragons seem to love the space --- make sure you get a T 5 for the tank or a Arcadia 12% desert bulb - it will need to go inside the tank because of the height --- if you need more help setting it up please ask

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
yes don't worry about me asking to trust me I ask way too many questions I'm also already using a 12% t5 Arcadia UVB 24 inch it covers his whole 40 gallon! so I'm good to go for now and also I won't get it until my bb is fully parasite-free! so it's going to be a Lil while :roll: :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok that 24" will go right into the Zen -- I am using the same size fixture and getting ready to change out the UVB bulbs next month and the following -- going back to the Arcadia - I have Reptisuns in now -

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
KarrieRee":1q1nci2v said:
Ok that 24" will go right into the Zen -- I am using the same size fixture and getting ready to change out the UVB bulbs next month and the following -- going back to the Arcadia - I have Reptisuns in now -
ok just wanted to make sure my 24 inches would work in a 120 gallon :D thank you for the advice!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
thanks for moving it i could only find general and I did not know there is a forum for enclosures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom