were to get 120 gallon tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
chester
hello! I'm currently in the process of making a bioactive 120-gallon tank for my bearde so he can have lots of enrichment and I haven't done it yet because he has coccidia and I don't want the tank to be infested with parasites so where is the cheapest/best quality 120-gallon tank best for a bioactive? :D

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can turn any 120 gallon tank into a bioactive- do you want new or a used one? You can look on FB Marketplace for used tanks or Craigslist -- if you want a new tank you can order one from Zen Habitats or Carolina Cages -- those seem to be the most popular places for new ones -- there is a place called
https://talkingserpents.com/ I dont know of anyone has gotten a tank thru them
https://apcages.com/ same w/ this place
I just know if you go w/ some of these you want a tank that has at least a 18" height on it --

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
You dont want either of them the height on one is 15 and the other is 12 not high enough your gonna have issues w/ heating and UVB --
in answer to your question one is 75 gallon and the other is 60 --- but they need a height of 18" or 24"

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
KarrieRee":2ch6bi3y said:
You dont want either of them the height on one is 15 and the other is 12 not high enough your gonna have issues w/ heating and UVB --
in answer to your question one is 75 gallon and the other is 60 --- but they need a height of 18" or 24"

I'm so sorry I'm there pictures it looked like a 120 gallon :lol: and ill be buying a 120 gallon from zen habitats bc the reach my price range and seem like good quality!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I have 2 of them--- they are light weight and easy to move if you haft to move them-- my dragons seem to love the space --- make sure you get a T 5 for the tank or a Arcadia 12% desert bulb - it will need to go inside the tank because of the height --- if you need more help setting it up please ask

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
yes don't worry about me asking to trust me I ask way too many questions I'm also already using a 12% t5 Arcadia UVB 24 inch it covers his whole 40 gallon! so I'm good to go for now and also I won't get it until my bb is fully parasite-free! so it's going to be a Lil while :roll: :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Ok that 24" will go right into the Zen -- I am using the same size fixture and getting ready to change out the UVB bulbs next month and the following -- going back to the Arcadia - I have Reptisuns in now -

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
KarrieRee":1q1nci2v said:
Ok that 24" will go right into the Zen -- I am using the same size fixture and getting ready to change out the UVB bulbs next month and the following -- going back to the Arcadia - I have Reptisuns in now -
ok just wanted to make sure my 24 inches would work in a 120 gallon :D thank you for the advice!

chestermymunchkin

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
chester
thanks for moving it i could only find general and I did not know there is a forum for enclosures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom