Would this be okay for cool side lighting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

This should be an acceptable light, since it is a regular light bulb, & 100 watts too. Though,
how far away will you have it from your dragon? Maybe you could consider a 65 watt so that
you could have a range of 75-82 roughly for the cooler end.

Tracie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
The fixtures are inside her viv so I figured there about 14inch. Thank you for your response and later when I turn on I'll make sure the temps stay under control. Heres her heres what it looks like.
View media item 23325
109225-5051821978.jpg
Also Frey'ja is so good these days no more swelling great appetite and . I'll share a pic ir two her today.

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Since they're LED, they shouldn't give off any heat, so I'd say they would be fine for the cool side. I use those, myself. :)

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I've been running the LED light this morning she seemed like she was digging it at first active and sat right under it for a while but now she's in her hide which is very unlike her I don't understand cuz it should not have made a negative change in the Viv should I turn it off or let her get used to it

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

She looks great, her colors are nice & vibrant! :D
Well, it is possible she might not like the extra lighting, that is hard to tell. You could try to
turn it off for a day or two just to see what type of response you get from that change.

Tracie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Thank you she just had a bath too and that gets her colors really going yeah I turned it off and she seems better lol

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
I made a post in lighting and enclosures about Led Arcadia bars do you think that would put off a different kind of light do you think that she would benefit from something like that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom