Possible Yellow Fungus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muzz123

Hi All,

I am a little nervous about what this yellow mark is on the side of bearded dragon. Is it Yellow Fungus?
I sanitize my tank monthly and wash my bearded dragon regularly. She also is currently eating very well at the momen with a diet that consists of dubias as her staple and a variety of veggies such as collards, parsley and squash. She has been shedding a little from her head recently.

She is nearly a year old. We have already had two egg lays also recently.

Just a little concerned and would appreciate any help possible.

I have attached some photos below

Thank you.

109789-6158838328.jpg
109789-685433750.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi thre, doesn't look like Y.F., just a shed coming on. Do you have a laybox for her ? If she llaid 2 there should be more.

Muzz123

Original Poster
Thank you so much and I apologies for the slow reply.

I meant to say two clutches. We have a nice cozy lay box for her.

So these are some new photos. It looks like she has hurt herself and doesn't like it when i touch her. I am a little worried about it because of that. So she is in pain. She is still eating tones and is active but it clearly hurts. Is there anything I can do?
109789-7298955666.jpg

109789-1843838534.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I see, that is def. something there. Is it protruding or bulging slightly ? It might be good to have an experienced reptile vet check it out.

Muzz123

Original Poster
It is bulging a little bit. She is still eating really well and going to the toilet regularly. She is just in a little pain.

Here is another photo if it helps. It doesn't look as bad.

109789-2180910269.jpg

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
You can put a little watered down betadine on it a couple times a day, Neosporin or raw honey as well. Be sure there are no hidden insects in the tank that would bite at the wound.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zypted
Top Bottom