Frequent Pooping

Status
Not open for further replies.

yarbharas

Hi everyone, my 3 y/o male named Pip has been pooping much more frequently than he ever used to. He was just in a 2 month period of semi-brumation (eating little, pooping little, spending a few days of the week inside of his hide). I’m assuming that his increase in pooping can be chalked up to him emerging from this brumation state as he’s also becoming super active, glass surfing, running around, and knocking things over in his tank literally all day. My worry is that before this brumation, he would only poop once a week, and now he’s pooping every other day. His appetite still hasn’t quite picked up yet either, so sometimes he just leaves a urate. I’ve been monitoring his weight throughout the brumation period and he lost around 20g total. Is the pooping something I should be worried about?

SPandS

Juvie Member
No, I don't think it's anything to worry about. I find the running around really helps move things along and makes them poo more often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom