What To Do With Bearded Dragon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've realized that having a beardie isn't quite right for me. I recently got some cats, and it definitely doesn't like them. I also find that I'm not taking it out enough, because it's too dangerous with the cats around. Also, I guess when I do take it out, it just tries to go in inconvenient places.
Anyway, it's about a year old and I'm looking to rehome, any suggestions for where to do that?
Thanks!

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can try your animal rescue place-- post in your area but make sure you get someone who is experienced w/ dragons - you dont want someone who has not a clue how to take care of it -- and NO kids -- they are not financial enough to take care of them -- some others on here might have some more ideas for you -- you can maybe post in a local mom and pops pet store as well --- but I would really screen the person that wants it --

ComicBookMama

Sub-Adult Member
Where are you located? There might be a reptile rescue somewhere nearby. You can also try donating to a nature center (though this is hit or miss, as some won't take donations). See if your vet has a bulletin board you can post to, or if the vet knows of anyone who's looking for a beardie. Do avoid Craigslist; they're a hotbed for people who will "adopt" an animal for other purposes (to feed to another animal, to torture, to "flip" for a profit).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom