Morphs

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Dezzy is 5yo 18" F, Percy is 8yo 19" M
I know breeding leatherbacks and silkies can cause health issues for them, however I was curious about whether or not breeding things like zero, witblits, and weros can cause issues for them?

I was also wondering if weros always have black eyes or if the ones Ive seen were simply translucent as well.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi there, leatherbacks really have no problems associated with their morph, silkies do because of their skin . I owned a silkie years ago and he was happy + active as all my other dragons. Trans. dragons started off with a lot of problems and can still be shaky if not bred with attention to bloodlines and not trans X trans. Witblits started out very unhealthy not too many years ago but they seem reasonably stable now. I would be interested in seeing how old the oldest ones are in the population around the world but especially in the U.S.

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
I'm interested in the zero, witblits, and wero coloring although Im not a fan of the completely black eyes that trans have and I'm not sure if Weros have black eyes from the zero x witblits cross or if the weros Ive seen are also trans?

Deabrua

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
If anyone comes across this and owns a zero, wero, or witblits, id certainly appreciate pictures. Its hard to find any on the internet, i keep coming across the same 4-5 pictures.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Have you checked morph market ? There might be babies popping up in the spring if not now. Don't go for very small ones though and always ask for pics of the parents.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Moro is a witblits
31715-6169669717.jpg
31715-1077510678.jpg
31715-4519934449.jpg

Zero's are all over instagram. Hypo zeros, trans zeros, hypo trans zeros, zeros.
Wero's are a bit more rare, but I see them pop up every once and while for sale from phantomdragons.

-Brandon

Learning

This is my het trans hypo zero.

Attachments

• 229C8335-EEB8-4A93-9AE6-665D213BDD68.jpeg
    229C8335-EEB8-4A93-9AE6-665D213BDD68.jpeg
    163.2 KB · Views: 107

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carsed
Top Bottom