Coffee vs Waffles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone, me here and I have a story that is very odd and hilarious! My dad used to be very cautious of lizards but has grown to absolutely love them. He built a day stand for him on his desk. Here's a pic of Waffles on it being adorable.
106253-4674678813.jpg
Going on with the story, my dad was on a zoom call. They asked what was behind him and he replied that there is a lizard behind him. My dad took Waffles out during the call. Waffles was sitting on his stand and did his usual jump off. Waffles got put back up there but in attempt to leap off the desk he jumped into my dads coffee! Waffles went in head-first into the cold coffee. My dad pulled Waffles out in front of the camera. Waffles licked up the coffee on his face!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Fortunately the coffee was cold! :lol: Poor guy. I love the window seat your dad built for him. I'll bet he loves that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank
Taking my beardie for a walk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarmaChild99
Top Bottom