Newcomer:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GiddEon73

Hi guys! My name is Ri and I have a 4yo male beardie? I’ve had him for about two years now and can say I have definitely grown a liking to him more than I thought in the beginning lol. It is nice to meet you all and see your guys beautiful dragons as well:) I’m happy to be here

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the forum! I see you've already gotten some good advice about general setup and lighting in your other thread. If you have any other questions about his care, please feel free to ask and we'll do our best to help you out.

If you'd like to post photos to your threads, you can upload them here https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ and post them using the XIMG button when you reply.

GiddEon73

Original Poster
CooperDragon said:
Thank you thank you. Yes I have been getting good advice AND following up on it. You guys are wonderful I’m happy to be part of this family. Still figuring out how to use everything lol. Thanks to you I know how to submit photos now haha

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Welcome to the club! :D
GiddEon73":24pitbdj said:
Thanks to you I know how to submit photos now haha
Well now you have no excuse, POST THEM! :mrgreen:

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom