What tank size do I need?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NivAndBlu

I need you guys' help again on what tank size I am going to need. My little bearded dragon is 20 1/2 cm long including the tail :). Please reply, thanks!

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
NivAndBlu":2irfcpj4 said:
I need you guys' help again on what tank size I am going to need. My little bearded dragon is 20 1/2 cm long including the tail :). Please reply, thanks!
I'm not into metric but I know you will need a 24"x24"x48" in the next 10 months!!!

NivAndBlu

Original Poster
Gormagon":19yye0tm said:
NivAndBlu":19yye0tm said:
I'm not into metric but I know you will need a 24"x24"x48" in the next 10 months!!!

You just gave me an idea! In the next 10 months is December 23, 2021 and I thought of extending the date I will buy it to December 25, 2021 so I can give it to my bearded dragon as a christmas gift LOL

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
NivAndBlu":2wq4qy87 said:
Gormagon":2wq4qy87 said:
NivAndBlu":2wq4qy87 said:

You just gave me an idea! In the next 10 months is December 23, 2021 and I thought of extending the date I will buy it to December 25, 2021 so I can give it to my bearded dragon as a christmas gift LOL
By that time your little dragon will be as long as you present tank is now, lol!!! He'll sure be happy when he gets it :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zazzep
Top Bottom