ALMOST POOPED ON ME!!!

Have any questions about one of the many subtle behaviors a beardie has? Ask and discuss it here!

ALMOST POOPED ON ME!!!

Postby SANDSTORMtbeardie11 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:09 pm

Sandstorm has almost pooped on me at least three times and i don't know what to do about it. He always tried to poop on my leg but i quickly put him in his cage to poop but sometimes im too late! He seems to be just fine and I'm feeding him very well too. :puke:
SANDSTORMtbeardie11
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: ALMOST POOPED ON ME!!!

Postby TheBeard9789 » Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:41 pm

I know how you feel my Amber wont go in her tank she has gotten me a few times i thought she just hated me at first but researching about it it just depends on the personality of the bearded dragon some go outside/inside their enclosure some only go during a warm bath everyone is unique my method is putting a towel down outside her enclosure then I put her on it and she goes then I put her back as I clean up its almost a every morning routine
TheBeard9789
Newbie Poster

Postby SANDSTORMtbeardie11 » Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:18 am

TheBeard9789 wrote:I know how you feel my Amber wont go in her tank she has gotten me a few times i thought she just hated me at first but researching about it it just depends on the personality of the bearded dragon some go outside/inside their enclosure some only go during a warm bath everyone is unique my method is putting a towel down outside her enclosure then I put her on it and she goes then I put her back as I clean up its almost a every morning routine

Oh ok thanks! Sometimes Sandstrom does poop in his cage, outside, and in a bath. He'll really poop anywhere..
SANDSTORMtbeardie11
Hatchling Poster

Postby dave93245 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 4:30 pm

Its part of the dragon life. Unless i know Jim just pooped i bring him out on a towel to be safe really don't like being pooped on. I use puppy pads on the floor some times when I first bring him out usually he decides to do his business quickly after being moved. The other thing is give him a bath that almost always results in a poop then I can enjoy some time together in safety.
dave93245
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Behavior