is zenhabitats worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im debating getting the zen habitat 4x2x2 viv for my beardie. The only problem is that they are currently not shipping until march, which is not ideal for when I wanted a new viv. So does anyone know if zen habitat cages are really worth it and I should just buy it and wait until march or if I should go somewhere else?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Most people love the Zens-- I have two of them and WOW they are that far back on orders HOLY SMOKES-- what size tank is he in now?
Karrie

myagregory1

Original Poster
KarrieRee":2c1qbe6s said:
Most people love the Zens-- I have two of them and WOW they are that far back on orders HOLY SMOKES-- what size tank is he in now?
Karrie

he is in a 40 and growing quickly which is why i’m itching to get him out of that

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He will be fine in the 40 gallon till March -- just get him out often to run around -- is he glass surfing ?
Karrie

myagregory1

Original Poster
KarrieRee":3vd53qhm said:
He will be fine in the 40 gallon till March -- just get him out often to run around -- is he glass surfing ?
Karrie

okay cool! sometimes he will glass surf right after he eats, it’s like he gets a ton of energy. so i always take him out and let him run around whenever that happens. also whenever i take him out he ends up pooping on my floor LOL so i think sometimes he glass surfs when he has to poop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom