ollie’s funny behaviors

This forum is specifically for people who want to share day-to-day stories about their beardies... the weird or fun stuff. This is not a forum for seeking help, but more just for sharing the cuteness that is your beardie.

ollie’s funny behaviors

Postby emmaandollie » Sun Jan 24, 2021 5:00 pm

ollie is my 4 and half month old bearded dragon and he has a lot of personality. so i thought i’d share some things about him. first, he LOVES when i play piano, especially beethoven. second, he mimics everything i do. when i look somewhere, he looks there, when i stick my tongue out, he sticks his out. it’s so funny!
emmaandollie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: ollie’s funny behaviors

Postby beardie parents » Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:46 pm

It sounds like he enjoys you doing things in the room he's in. I have noticed that they like to watch the world go by. They are bored (I believe) without something to watch while they are basking.
beardie parents
BD.org Sicko

Postby CooperDragon » Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:23 am

Yeah sounds like he's happy. They are curious little ones for sure. Providing them with enrichment like you've been doing makes their lives better.
CooperDragon

Postby saraho » Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:45 pm

I agree, they love to look at the world around them. I was worried when I had to move Charlie away from windows, he loves the view, but it was too cold. Now he's the star attraction at the library. He's literally front and center and has so many admirers that he never seems to want to come hang out with me at my desk.
“Let me tell you: the only way to get rid of dragons is to have one of your own.”
― Evgeny Shvarts,
saraho
Hatchling Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie Tales