A dork fell off my bed

This forum is for general Beardie discussions that do not fit within other specialized forums. Please use a forum specific to your issue, if one applies.

A dork fell off my bed

Postby loljelloclowdz » Sat Jan 23, 2021 8:19 pm

Mari just decided to walk off the side of my bed. She’s totally fine as she landed like a cat would and she literally doesn’t care, but I feel so guilty for laughing at her once I knew she was okay. (She’s currently wiggling under my hair on my pillow.) Do they just randomly jump off of objects they shouldn’t? Like Mari has never walked/fallen off of my bed until now, is she entering the daredevil phase? Should I be concerned for her complete disregard for heights/danger?
Marijke - 50% red 50% yellow hypo het trans female w/ blue bars from Kids And Dragons
loljelloclowdz
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: A dork fell off my bed

Postby DorgEndo » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:45 am

Beardies absolutely are known for disregarding gravity. They will jump off places. They might try to jump from a couch to a table then fall off because they don't understand that their nails can't grip polished wood.
She/Her. Devlyn my beautiful bearded dragon, approx hatch 8/18, mine since 2/19. Kitty Greysie born 3/06.Charlie the American grey tree frog, found 11/18. MK & Ash the anole sisters. Lots of house plants, I like cacti and succulents.
DorgEndo
Juvie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Discussion