Strange new spot appeared on my bearded dragon.

This forum is for urgent health concerns, where your beardie seems very ill and you need immediate help!

Strange new spot appeared on my bearded dragon.

Postby shortiearnie » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:59 am

[Click image to enlarge]
[Click image to enlarge]

See picture above, behind her (Paloma) head you can see a spot with a head on it. I've touched it lightly and squeezed it to feel the texture. It is slightly squidgy to touch and she doesn't really react when I do it. Has anyone seen something like this before? Should I be concerned?

Shes about 4 years old and it doesn't seem to be bothering her.

Thanks
J[Click image to enlarge]
shortiearnie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: Strange new spot appeared on my bearded dragon.

Postby CooperDragon » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:41 pm

It's good that it doesn't seem to be bothering her. How quickly did it appear? Does it appear to be growing or changing at all? I would probably have a vet check it out to get a better idea of what's going on and treat if needed.
CooperDragon

Re: Strange new spot appeared on my bearded dragon.

Postby shortiearnie » Wed Jan 20, 2021 11:30 pm

CooperDragon wrote:It's good that it doesn't seem to be bothering her. How quickly did it appear? Does it appear to be growing or changing at all? I would probably have a vet check it out to get a better idea of what's going on and treat if needed.

I'm sure it just appeared in a day or so, she has just shed so it was hard to see. I'm going to wait to see if it changes at all. Then I will be in contact with the Vet!

Thanks for your reply!
shortiearnie
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to Beardie ER