Inspire Me - Post Pics of Your Enclosures!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
oh yeah but you got a 4x2x2 right that's what it looks like? I only have 18 inches from floor to screen so that's way to much for mine. Im gonna see if a 75 w right on the mesh will work cause i have the flood light and have to hang it way high lol.

NikiMcB

I built this one from an old cabinet that I got from the habitat for humanity store. The nice thing is that there is space underneath that I will eventually be able to turn into a nice leopard gecko enclosure.
110333-7811931986.jpg

Wickedpogana

Juvie Member
107375-8503378946.jpg
107375-6292964462.jpg
6ftx2ftx2ft Fully bioactive not much cleaning bugs take care of that for ya they'll eat food scraps shed and stool they'll be filled with nutrients so when they get hunted it'll do some good haha the Microfauna Clean up crew will take care of any anaerobic bacteria which isn't good . Aerobic bacteria is good overall having a natural system your beardie is much more healthier they're immune system is much more strong so they are less likely to get Ill I use Isopods springtails superworms and beetles dubias and earthworms for cleaners aswell as some type of benefical fungi and bacteria . I only have 3 plants cause she recently went crazy but I had to do some moving when I put the background in . Bioactive is alittle bit more work to set up but much less work in the long run much more mentally stimulating and overall more clean then tile could ever be clean down to the microbial level much more you can do with these types if set ups too. Have a piece of nature to look at and give them a slice of there natural home ! Wild recreation is number priority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom