Weird eye behavior

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
They are used as treats so I would give a couple of super worms every other day -- and meal worms the same -- I would alternate them like 2-3 or so -- is she eating any insects? Its great shes eating her greens you might want to get her some horn worms -- they are great hydrating worm but they grow really fast - so dont order a lot at a time
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Yeah hornworms are something I normally give her a few of a week but Moneys been tight I got the dubia, supers, and meals coming in tomorrow I forgot today was mlk day. I normally don’t buy meal worms but my brother has Pyxie frogs too so I’m helping him out too by getting those. I also have bsfl but they are not appealing to her. I’ll let you you know what she does having variety tomorrow. All this stubbornness started when I ran out of dubia and had to get crickets. She ate about 8 dubia outta my colony I went through it today and found ones that were an appropriate size I have lots of babies and can’t wait till they get bigger I think the cycle is finally started on there thank God. Is it possible she is just spoiled on dubia and won’t eat anything else? If so how do I change that without her starving her damn self lol.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Some dragons don't like BSFL- mine won't eat them either-- have you tried silk worms? I can give you a website for them if you want to try some
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
She use to love them when she was little but I think since she got big her preferences have changed. Always has loved dubia though. Yeah I got silk worms once and she seemed to like them where you get them from? Reasonable prices and shipping?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I get them from www.reptilianarts.com. You would need to go look- I usually order bulk like 50 they come w/ no food so I have bought powder mulberry leaves- mix as needed kept in the fridge- I haven't ordered them for awhile and they just got the bulk back in - they do come small
Karrie

Longfellow777

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Frey'ja
Matter a fact the ine and only time I got them was through them. Most reasonable I seemed to find. 50 and get the food there’s an idea propably cheaper than buying individual cups of em w/food. Have you or know anyone who has bred them I hear it’s not hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom